Wednesday, July 25, 2007

I need to knit something...

I've finished Harry Potter!!! I'm so sad it's over though...tear. I'm trying to convince Nicole and Kimi to go see the movie in the IMAX theater though...my roomie here said good things.

Tomorrow I'm thinking of going to a LYS that was listed in Stitch N Bitch. I've picked out a bunch of knitting patterns for Christmas gifts...trying to get a head start. Speaking of...I got 4 new knitting books this weekend. I got Charmed Knits (don't remember the author's last name offhand...Alison something...she has a blog out there somewhere too) which is all Harry Potter inspired knits. Amazing. I also got 3 Vogue Knitting books...Ponchos, Felting, and Scarves Two...all for $2 each at Barnes and Noble. Those are my few updates as for now...all of my free time has been spent on Harry Potter. I don't know what to do with myself now!